Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Drat

and drat some more. I have a workshop this weekend
http://www.cavanmuseum.ie/LQF-Brochure-2009.pdf (Red Poppies) with the Lakeland Quilt Fair and need to order some fusible web, having just finished what I have. Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near shops, and I have just discovered that my credit card has been copied, and now cancelled, so I can't order online. There are a few shops which are selling at the Quilt Fair, so fingers crossed someone is selling what I want to buy!

Finishing off a Nancy Halvorsen wallhanging I started last week to demonstrate using fusible web to our group. Picture to follow, hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you msnage to find some fusible web at the fair. It's just like the thing isn't it? I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Luckily, yes, they did have some, and it was a different kind to what I am used to working with. I think I may be converted!

    ReplyDelete